Citizens are invited to Atmabodh – Patanjali Wellness Center, Pune for a non-residential, day-long experience to learn about health and wellness through yoga, ayurveda and naturopathy. They explore the Atmabodh Center and understand the general philosophy of Patanjali Wellness, in an engaging and interactive manner, along with some fun, group activities.
- Spend an active, rejuvenating day.
- Learn practices to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Understand about the effectiveness of Indian traditional medical sciences such as Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Yoga.
- ₹ 1999/- Per Adult or Teenager
- ₹ 999/-Per Child (5 to 12 years)
Happening on the second Saturday of each month.
Schedule of the day
- 8:00 – 8:30 AM Welcome (Intro, group interactions, panchamrit peya).
- 8:30 – 9:00 AM Center Tour + Patanjali Wellness Concept Overview.
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM Breakfast + Understanding Aahaar.
- 10:00 – 12:00 PM Therapies (Mud Bath, Chromotherapy, Douche, Facepack, Hair Pack, Greenhouse Therapy)
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM Lunch
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM Interactive session by a doctor on “Importance of Ayurveda”
- 3:00 – 4:00 PM Group Activity.
- 4:00 – 4:10 PM Juice / Chach
- 4:15 – 5:15 PM Yoga Session
- 5:15 – 5:20 PM Divya Peya & Chana.
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM Hawan Therapy.
- 6:30 – 7:00 PM Good Bye and Feedback
- Bookings are available on a first come first served basis.
- The day’s schedule is tentative and can be changed at management’s discretion.
- Please call us on 9699740188 / 9699740189 for any clarifications.
- Click on “Book Now” to check out the upcoming dates for Discover Day.
- Any kind of outside food or drinks are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.